Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lenzen Originals Update

It's been quite some time since my last post but I wanted to update everyone on what is going on with me and my company, Lenzen Originals. Back in March, I reinjured my right wrist. I have had some chronic tendonitis. I had luck with a chiropractor in the past so I decided it was time to go back. I also spoke with my good friend Deanna, who is a massage therapist at The Center for Natural Healing (if you need a massage therapist let me know and I'll put you in contact with her- she's awesome) who has also been helping me back to normal. Thank you to Dr. O and Deanna! I am still seeing them on a regular basis and they are keeping my pain and inflammation in my wrist and neck in check. After seeing the chiropractor and massage therapist, I was able to create about 10 one of kind creations and a bunch of earrings and bracelets to sell to the Dolphin Watch Gallery in Corolla, NC. If you are in Corolla check them out in the Timbuck II shopping center. They support lots of local artists work and have a wonderful selection of jewelry, photography, paintings, wall art, and pottery. She loved my work so much this time she wanted another special order for July. I will be taking that with me over the Fourth of July. I'm sharing with everyone the pictures of the jewelry below. If you are interested in any of the beachy themed jewelry, let me know and I'll see if I can order the supplies to recreate!



I have also entered an amatuer photography contest- NC Wildlife's Organization. I took a picture while at Carova Beach in the Outer Banks of the Wild Spanish mustangs that roam around. I have been wanting to enter it into a contest just to see how it would do. The spanish mustangs basically posed for me in the picture. I was standing there and both the horses looked at me as I shot the picture. There is another horse in the background grazing in the dunes. It's a beautiful shot and I love it! The grand prize winner will get their photo on the cover of NC Wildlife Magazine along with a cash prize, and a large print of the picture. The picture will also be featured in the NC museums. Wish me luck! I'll share the photo with everyone after the contest is over!






















































































































































































































































































No comments: